Sunday, January 31, 2010

sonnets

Taking a hike of that monstrous mountain
I take a good look at Gods creation
I drink some of the mount's cleanest fountain
While i think of this thrilling vacation

The endless hike is about to begin
But it will be worth it to start this ride
so why dont we rest and go for a swim
When we plunge into the river its tide

It will refresh the bad thoughts in my mind
such as the money i spent on this trip
Those who lent me cash who were very kind
the stuff i bought which are on my big hip

So those people who lended me money
made me happy cause their my new honey

1 comment:

  1. Your poem is interesting because you add nature in it. Your ryhme scheme is ABAB CDCD EFEF GG. One mistake I see in your poem is that swim begin and swim don't ryhme. This is because n and m don't ryhme. :)

    ReplyDelete